Sunday, November 18, 2007

our freezer is filling up

Parker viewed our blog today and wanted to know where his hunting picture was. He wanted to know why it wasn't on the current page. He was so proud of his deer. Yesterday he went hunting again and they shot deer #2. He is loving this fall. For all of you animal lovers out there we are not posting a picture but for the love of my son I am posting this blog for him tonight. FYI if you want to see what the deer looks like you can view the previous hunting blog deer. Surprisingly deer #2 looks quite similar to deer #1 minus the antlers (It was a doe) . Could they be related?
(I think Parker wants to start his own blog... he proofed mine and wanted me to add that his #2nd was a doe, for any of you out there not knowing your deer classification. Thanks Parker:)

2 comments:

katie said...

I think Parker should start a blog! He has many interesting things to say and carries on great conversations. He could talk all about Weird Al and guacamole! Speaking of, I made some really good guacamole tonight. Congrats on the doe Parker. However, I like the taste of guacamole better.

JAGBHansen said...

Uh, I know this isn't the spot to comment, but where do you find all of your vinyl?