Monday, November 19, 2007

monday's To Do List

1. wake up @ 6am being serenaded by Sidney playing her clarinet (she set her alarm for 5:50am so she could be up, dressed and be the first to practice. rise and shine.
2. since i was up and it was laundry day i started the first of 8 loads of laundry.
3. ready to make breakfast...OK lets just have cold cereal
4. 7am read scriptures (today was a successful day everyone was ready and it did not end in a fight)
5. 7:30 kids make cold lunches today
6. 8am off to school. 3 out of 4 (Hannah goes back to bed not feeling well, the flu)
7. home again - put two lunches back in the fridge Hannah's and Parker left his in the car (I'm sure he secretly wanted to have hot.
8. 8:10 another load of laundry
9. 8:30 ride bike stationary bike and read (it's great when i can multi task)
10. 9:30 shower, change laundry load #3
11. 10:30 pop corn and movie with Hannah (I'm sure it is not the flu - just wanted a play day with mom)
12. 12:oo change load #4 and scrapbbook trying to finish up NY trip scrapbook
13. 1:30 lunch - the rest of th bag of popcorn from movie with Hannah
14. up to 3:00 scrapbook finished up NY scrapbook, laundry #5, pick up kids from school
16. 3:15 homework
17. 4:30 #6 load of laundry, begin dinner (haystacks yum -yum Sidney is making dinner)
18.5:30 # 7 load of laundry and all the kids put away the mounds of clothes
19. 6:00 Dinner , clean up and decide not to do load # 8
20. FHE movie night Holiday Inn - kicking off the holiday season
21. 8:30 prayers, hugs and kisses good night.
22. Blog
23. 10:00 Everyone Loves Raymond
24. 10:30 to Bed

5 comments:

Jennica said...

Your day sounds fun and productive. I love those kind of days.

adamandevefamily said...

Hey nat Im on and blogging. I set up a blog site. Adamandevefamily.blogspot.com
I dont know what in the world im doing. Parker great job on the two deer your awesome.

mickey said...

I loved to read about your day. It is so fun to hear how similar life is with young children, yet how productive you are. I have found myself at a slower pace these days[I'm 6 months pregnant.]

p.s. Thanks for your comment the other day.

katie said...

I did all of my laundry too yesterday. Now every time i go in my room it's begging me to put it all away. I hate that part!

Annie said...

8 Loads??? Dan and I have a total of 3 per week!!! But, I like laundry. I'll come help with yours!

Oh, glad to see you like Everybody loves Raymond. We do too!!