Saturday, November 10, 2007

Seven things I love about my home






1. My bath tub. Where I can lock the door, and just relax:)


2. My mudroom: where everything has a place and
everything is in it's place(most of the time)



3. The view from our back window. No, we do not have a river that runs through. This was the result of 30 minutes of monsoonal rains this past summer.







4. My patio where we enjoy many summer meals.


5. Location, location, location. I just love that my home is 15 minutes from almost anything (to many this may seem way out). We are far enought out of town - in "the country". I just love the fact that when I walk outside it is peaceful and quite. I love to be able to look up into the night sky and see millions of stars. I love it here.

6. That my children have their own rooms and they can escape when they need down time.

7. My fireplace. It is a replica of one I saw in one of the old Nauvoo Homes. I love to just cuddle up with a good book or before the kids go to bed. Great way to end a long day.


2 comments:

katie said...

I love everything about your house too Nat. However, it still bothers me that you have no blinds or curtains for your bedroom window. I think its kind of creepy. Oh, and the moose head thing would be the only thing I'd get rid of. I do love your house though!

Cindy Spratling said...

So fun to see little glimpses of your home. It's beautiful!