Friday, November 9, 2007

Change

This is a tribute to Katie...for introducing me to new music. I'm always open for new ideas and open enough to add them to my oldies but goodies. Change is good

""If we don't change, we don't grow. If we don't grow, we aren't really living."
-Gail Sheehy

So sicne I am trying to LIVE, i'm venturing out. First blogging (which i'm addicted, thanks katie and annie) and now music. What's next? Thanks for keeping me in the know. Have a fabulous day:)

Post Note: I tried Kelly Clarkson katie and it's just not me so i chose an oldie James Taylor. still up for more suggestions.

1 comment:

katie said...

I feel so honored Natalie. So, yeah Kelly Clarkson can be a little rough. What about country. I would highly recommend Martina McBride. She has some great songs that I know you would love.
* In my daughters eyes
* Broken Wing
However, really anything she sings is great. Try some Carrie Underwood. Can you tell I like country? Alison Krauss. Justin Timberlake's "sexyback" is one I know you for sure will love. Good luck.