Thursday, November 8, 2007

Five Things

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:

*Chasing three little ones (8 months old) and a toddler around (Parker was 2)
*really i don't remember much except Tuesday and Friday getting a full nights sleep thanks to Katie (Annie too) and Nancy coming and staying up with the girls.
*being sleep deprived
*changing 16 diapers a day
*enjoying the pictures of Halloween when Parker was the big bad wolf and the girls were the 3 little pigs.

5 things on my to-do list today:

*Blog
*Go to the temple
*scrapbook anniversary pages
*all four parent teacher conferences
*enrichment

5 snacks I enjoy:

*frozen berries with cool-whip
*clementines
*popcorn
*any kind of fruit
*edmames

5 songs I know the lyrics to:

*I am a Child of God
*Just about anything The Carpenters (I know I was born in the wrong era)
* I Belong to the Church of Jesus Christ
*Count Your many blessing
*Jesus Want Me for a Sunbeam
(can you guess where my current calling is)

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
*pay off my house
*invest
*invest
*invest
*invest

5 Bad Habits:
*Eating too much of a good thing
*letting my bathrooms go too long before cleaning
*Staying up too late
*pointing out the obvious

5 things I'd never wear again:
*leg warmers (ditto)
*pegged leg pants
*stirrup pants
*big big bangs
*blue eye shadow

5 Favorite Toys:
*My blog
*scrapbooking
*my camera
*my DVR to watch any show in half time
*my skies

3 comments:

Jennica said...

I am so excited to see this post. I LOVED it. How fun to see your answers.

katie said...

First off...stop being so healthy. Secondly.....let's introduce you to some more music. Try Kelly Clarkson. Oh, and that million dollars....i think you would owe me at least $100,000. I so remember the big bad wolf and three little piggies. They were so cute. And i'm jealous of your day. One day I'll get there!

Cindy Spratling said...

You should post a picture of your kids when they were the 3 bigs and big bad wolf. I can just imagine how cute they are! David and Colette are here today, dress shopping with Sarah. Everyone says hi. PS: I may have been born in the wrong era as well. I know every word to all "oldie" songs. And I LOVE the Carpenters and James Taylor. I also love Frank Sinatra. Tell your kids and Bruce hi for us. Love ya.