Saturday, December 1, 2007

Our Weekend



The girls and I Christmas Shopped today.












Us after Christmas Shopping ALLLLLLL DAY. First shop the music store to get clarinets tuned. Then to Subway for lunch. Target for a few stocking stuffers. Then to Old Navy to pick up some clothes for Christmas (nothing is going to be a surprise this year). Then back to the music store to tune up Sidney's Saxophone and to pick up part of Bailey's gift (which will be a surprise, she wants a guitar). Bruce and Parker stayed home and order their gifts off the Internet. Pretty easy this year. Back home and the girls are enjoying yummy popcorn under the tree. A great productive (playing Santa) day.



2 comments:

Amie Orton said...

that is so fun that your girls are old enough that they like shopping with you! What fun girls can't wait to see all of you.

Annie said...

WOW such musically talented girls! One day I will play the piano. I mean more than my memorized Joseph Smiths first prayer. Dan plays the guitar for me quite a bit and I love it!!! Looks like lots of fun!