Thursday, October 25, 2007

two roads diverged in a yellow wood...

what a way to spend a fall day. my friends and i get together once a month for lunch and a chance to visit "therapy". today's lunch was in LeAnn's back yard it is an amazing place 20 acres of heaven. we enjoyed hot chocolate made over the fire, smores and hours of therapy. It did my soul good to laugh and take in the beautiful colors. I LOVE this time of year.
it was a perfect day to end fall...tomorrow's weather report 35 for a high and snow.

We fit in pictures today as well. my little ones are growing up before my eyes.





















the dreaded picture time. I might add this is Parker's favorite time of the year (not). I also might add that i did prep him days in advance that picture day was coming up. Even after all the prep days this picture says it all.

too bad we didn't have one of me that is exactly how i was feeling after the photo shoot. good thing we only do this once a year.

i just love seeing how much the kids have changed and i am noticing that my bud is growing up way to fast.






4 comments:

katie said...

I LOVE this time of year too, and I love your kids. Great pictures. As I recall, Parker hated having his pictures taken when we visited. I cannot believe your kids. I love them. Please come visit.

Annie said...

Tell Parker he did great! I agree with Katie, you need to come. I don't want your girls to forget us again!!!

Cindy Spratling said...

Yay for more Spratling bloggers! I'm so excited to be able to see more pictures of you guys. I love Fall too. It's something I never knew until I came to Idaho. Can I move to Billings and join your "therapy" group. I so need that! Anyway- keep posting. Miss you guys and love ya too!

lizzie said...

love the fall as well. the pictures are beautiful. the fall here is disappearing fast. we did have some snow last weekend but this week has been beautiful and it is just about all gone.