Wednesday, October 31, 2007

seasons


Sidney's piece "Spring" chalk and glue on construction paper. She drew the picture with Elmer's glue and then when it dried she colored it with chalk. It's fun to see her creative mind work.



I could go for Spring right now. I love planting my flowers from seeds and watching them grow.










Now that Montana's fall has come and gone. All the beautiful yellow and orange leaves are gone from the trees and we are in the lovely shades of brown until May.












I am anxiously awaiting snow to kick off the ski season.

3 comments:

katie said...

I am truly glad that you are blogging now. Thanks for all of the pictures. I love them!

Jennica said...

Natalie - Send me your email and I will invite you to my blog. Thank you for posting on mine from Annie. I love this blogging thing too - I am addicted.

Annie said...

Amen to what Katie said!