Thursday, November 1, 2012

What I've Been Up To

It has been far too long since I have posted! This is what I have been up to...Family Photos, Senior Pics and 5ks.

 Seniors Pics










A brisk, chilly Fall morning. With temperatures in the low 30's the girls and a friend joined 2,500 other Billingites to run for a cause.  Really no rules just run through a course and get pelted by color.

.
 They started out clean and fresh and a little cold



By the end the girls were colorful and down right dirty.

2 comments:

Cindy Spratling said...

What a cool race! And beautiful pictures! Are you guys going to Pendleton for Thanksgiving???? We will celebrate our anniversary together with you guys if so. I'll be so excited to see you :)

katie said...

Do you actually have to run? I'd rather throw the color. Miss you guys!