Friday, October 22, 2010

New after Two


Finally after 2 years I am updating the kiddos pictures. I can't call them kiddos anymore since they are offically teens now. They have all changed quite a bit. Go figure. They look just a little different than they did at 11. Sidney was in the mood for a photo shoot, so we headed over to our friends farm. I just want to freeze time, they are growing up to fast. At least I can cherish these memories for today. More to come next week...that is if I can pin the rest of them down. One down...3 more to go.

FALL 2008

FALL 2010








10 comments:

natalie said...

Natalie what??? These are amazing. I'm so glad that you know what you're doing. This makes me even more excited for Monday. You've got a real eye. Sidney looks really beautiful. Gosh, they really aren't little kiddos anymore.

nelly said...

Gorgeous!

Bethany said...

She looks lovely!

Annie said...

i love love love your kids! i cannot believe how grown up they are. you did great!!:)

katie said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!! She looks so grown up! Great pictures Nat!

Jenny said...

I love them. She is so beautiful. It is crazy how much kids change and how fast it happens.

Amie Orton said...

These are soo good! my favorite is the second one down of the new ones. NO wait I have lots of favorites. So pretty. Oh gorgeous. Go pin the rest down.

amie

Daniel Wong said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Paige said...

Great job on the photos. Fun to see her as a teenager. Beautiful girl Natalie!

Dave & Colette said...

What a little beauty! Can't believe they are so grown up. Before you know it they'll be 14 and going to dances!!!