Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The Finishing Touches

It has been a few weeks since the girls rooms were painted. We are waiting to lay the carpet - hopefully soon. They picked bright, fun colors. I usually pick the paint colors and then convince them that that is what they want. This time I decided to let them have full range. It looks like rainbow sherbet at the end of the hallway, bright, fun and colorful. All the electrical work is up and running. It is so fun to actually flip the switch and have light. Bruce did a great job. Not too much longer and then my little ladies can move into their little kingdom.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

9 comments:

Annie said...

i LOVE them! i cannot wait to see them in person! i'll call you later.

Jenny said...

LOVE the colors. The did a great job picking them. I love the trim. It looks so good against the bright colors. Can't wait to see them all put together and decorated.

katie said...

I love that they're going to have their own little kingdom. Very exciting!

Cindy Spratling said...

My old room at home is still just the way I left it, bright yellow with striped wall paper. "Designing" it and picking it out myself is still one of the best memories I have of my youth. I loved that room! So fun that your girls got to pick it out their colors and themes. Good job Natalie! Can't wait to see you all. June is just around the corner!

natalie said...

I think it's great! If I'm having a no good, very bad day I'll come to your house for some uplifting vibes. How fun will it be to find cute girly stuff to match it. Since I'm sure Bruce is not much of a blogger tell him great job!!

Dave & Colette said...

Awesome! I bet it's a wonderful feeling to have accomplished all that. I love the colors!
Good Job girls! Including Bruce and Natalie of course.

Amie Orton said...

Well who ever heard of triplets getting their own rooms? That is a kingdom! I really really like the colors. Bailey's is the most shocking, but i like that little bit of bedding that you posted with it. That is gonna look awesome. Sid's is a great shade of purple. And I looove Hannah's color, that may be my favorite. Way to go letting them pick!. I follow the practice of convincing them to like my choice.. at least that's how I work with Devin and Cache!
Oh we are planning on coming to the family reunion.. Did we ever RSVP? Let us know what we can do for it!
amie

Paige said...

Natalie, The basement looks great. How fun for all the girls to have thier very own room. I bet they will love it!

schuring family said...

The rooms look great