Friday, July 25, 2008

under the stars



Thursday night at the drive in is family night. We went with some friends and the kids enjoyed their first experience of watching a movie out doors. (OK, no comment on why we have not done this sooner ....to answer that question -we finally have a drive in in Billings) It was so fun. The main feature Wall e and then Narnia.



I dozed off during the first 20 minutes of Narnia. Bailey was the only one to stay awake the entire time.

***Picture of Parker? He was not in the MOOD for a picture. If you have forgotten what he looks like you can view other entries of my blog (he's in there occasionally)....he's a teenager....and we love him.

6 comments:

Jenny said...

We saw Wall-E with Brad. He has been walking around the house saying "Wall-E" like the girl robot EVE. It was a cute movie. We love the drive in.

Amie Orton said...

I ALWAYS sleep in the drive in.. I can't figure that out.. even if it's the best movie I'm out.. Well your girls are soo growing up. I have such pretty cousins. :) So where did everyone else sit if these three beauties had the obvious best seats in the house?

katie said...

Remember when the girls were babies. They didn't look as crammed in the van. Glad you had a good time. I'm fairly certain I would fall asleep at the drive-in. I can't stay awake during movies.
I agree, theser girls are beautiful!

Cindy Spratling said...

Was Wall-E good? I would never make it at the drive-in. I can't even stay awake during a movie at my own house. So... where are the pics from the Spratling camping trip? I want to see pics!

Annie said...

do i need to refresh their memory of what a mall is? :) just checking!!! tooele has a drive in. we've lived here over 2 years and haven't been. one day...you have beautiful girls!!!

Jennica said...

Ok - the teenager comment just made me laugh out loud... Shawn is 12, a really great kid but still he is 12 which is an weird age to be.

How fun though to do the Drive in - we have one in Salt Lake and haven't ever taken our kids to it.