Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Tagged

A) Four places I go over and over: The kids school, The church (for activity days, YM / YW, meetings) in front of my computer (does that count as a place?), my kitchen.
B) Four people who e-mail me regularly: top zoo travel, LDS living, pottery barn, Rhonda Granquist .
C) Four of my favorite places to eat: The Roof - above the Joseph Smith Bldg., The Mandarin - Bountiful, Utah, breakfast at Edgars -Bed & Breakfast in upstate New York, Cafe Reo also in Utah - all the places I love to eat are hundreds of miles away...that is why I love to travel.
D) Four places I would rather be right now: Upstate New York, Hawaii, camping in Yellowstone, Island Park
E) Four people I talk to on a daily basis: Bruce, Bruce, Bruce, Bruce (not much of a phone person)
F) Four TV shows I watch over and over: not much into TV so I'm changing to movies - Pride & Prejudice, Anne of Green Gables with my girls, Return to Me, OK one TV show The Andy Griffith show with my kids.
G) Four people I'm tagging - anyone that has not already done this

4 comments:

Amie Orton said...

Yay I love the andy griffith show and anne of green gables! you really should try out the office though..It's so funny,, You would like Dwight... I want to go all those places you mentioned too.. do you travel to upstate new your often?

katie said...

Sounds like you need a trip to Utah so we can eat!

natalie spratling said...

I have been only been to upstate twice and would love to go more often. In a few years we want to take the kids.

Jenny said...

We used to beg my parents to take us to the Mandarin when we were little, and they would tell us it is for big people. I am so glad I finaly grew up so I could share the same love for that place.