Wednesday, May 14, 2008

My Mother's Day Weekend

The girls and I participated in our 3rd annual Women's Run. We gather with our friends and 6, 475 other women and girls and run. They have a 5 mile run or 2 mile run/walk. We did the 2 mile...run and yes we did run. Afterwards we went to breakfast - which is the best part. When the girls and I arrived home Parker and Bruce were arriating the lawn(yes it is still not green because we still have not had Spring. We then planted the flowers in my planters that I wanted for Mother's Day. I love color, it just dresses up the patio.
Sunday morning they brought me breakfast in bed, yummy waffles with strawberries and black berries. Yummy delicious! What a fabulous weekend.
I have the best kids and hubby. I love you.



5 comments:

katie said...

I want Parker's job.

Happy Mother's Day Nat. I agree...you do have a great husband and kids.

Annie said...

No, I want Parker's job, maybe Bruce's. And yes, I love your kids too, and they are great.

Jenny said...

Happy Mother's Day Natalie. You are a great mom and a wonderful friend and example. You deserve every bit. I might come and sleep in your bed next Mother's Day so I can wake up to that yummy breakfast.

Annie said...

By the way, the run looks so fun. I think all the great things you are teaching your kids are amazing! I love it.

Amie Orton said...

What a fun tradition with your girls! I'll have to remember that. And beautiful flowers,, someday I'll come see your house Natalie.. SOMEDAY.., but not in the winter..