Friday, February 8, 2008

Photo Friday


A while back I received hundreds of photos from my Mom's family. Some of the photos date back to 1903 and thought I would share some of them on fridays. This is my mom when she was about 3 (1948) in front of her home on 7 East Malvern Ave. Salt Lake City, Utah. It is also the home I grew up in. The home is no longer there. It was replaced by the old FHP Hospital (where Parker was born). Then 2 years later Paracelsus Hospital (same building, new name) where the girls were born, and now I think it is a community college? Boy, a lot has happen on that very spot.

6 comments:

JAGBHansen said...

At first glance I thought this was Allison! What a cutie! I love old pictures!

katie said...

I love it!

mickey said...

I have a love affair with "old" photos. That one is so cute, I love your Mom's outfit and the pony too!

Jenny said...

Was that her pony?!?!
Every little girls dream. A pony for their birthday. This photo is priceless.

Amie Orton said...

Wow that is completly cool Natalie. So Classic. OH and by the way your new polka dots are super super cute,, you are getting pretty computer savvy I'de say!

Annie said...

Great Idea!