Sunday, September 7, 2008

The New House

These are photos of the inside of the house. I will leave the basement and family room for another time.

Notice the bottom three photos. We are keeping it real! These are the kids rooms. The first one is Parker room. Notice how he has everything nice and tidy. A place for everything and everything in it's place. The lovely deer found it's place in this room. They will be happy roommates. The middle picture is of the girls room. It is wall to wall beds and let me mention the walls are very bright and vibrant (pink, purple, blue and green with a bright sunshine yellow ceiling). They will be sharing this colorful space until we finish the basement expected date November if all goes well. Then the last is the kids bathroom notice the empty toilet paper roll (with four in a bathroom I think this will always be the case.)
This is my favorite room in the house, our living room. It is the first room you enter when you come in the front door. A place where we can visit, read and just enjoy all that come to visit. Yes, that is an open invitation to all of my blogging friends and family.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

OOOOOhhhhhh! I am so excited to finally come to Montana and visit! I am so jealous that you have moved and already have things up on the wall, it looks so cozy :) I have yet to put anything up! I know I am lame, but I just don't know what I want and where I want it...oh well. I guess it is a race to see who will actually tour each other's houses!

Annie said...

love the photos...thanks. i will sleep better at night now:) you have such good taste! you are welcome to my house anytime to help me!!!

lizzie said...

very fun...

katie said...

Love it! I think we may need a girls weekend in Montana. However, you're kids and Bruce will have to be there because I miss them too. Maybe they can serve us. Do you have any pictures of the outside?

Jenny said...

I might take you up on the invitation. Your house is beautiful. You decortate so cute. I just want to sit down and get cozy!!!

Cindy Spratling said...

Love your front room. I can picture myself in their on a summer evening enjoying a cool breeze (not a hot one that burns your face as is passes). Or on a winter day watching the snow fall. We really need to come to Billings! I'm so excited for you to be in a place you love!

Dave & Colette said...

Wow! It's so beautiful. I'm jealous that David got to come visit and not me. He didn't even pay attention to the important details. I'd ask him a question and he would say,"I don't know". But he sure remembers where ever Bruce took him. Ah Men! He loved visiting with all of you, thanks for taking care of him.
Love you guys!