Saturday, September 13, 2008

1st Day only 3 weeks late




The first day of school. This year Parker rules the roost being in 8th grade. The girls are so excited to be in junior high lockers and all. They now get to walk to school since we live just a few minutes away. Parker loves that he can leave whenever he is ready.
A few things that I love-
  • My son (who is now taller than me)
  • My blondie who does whatever I ask (most the times)
  • My little helper who knows how much I enjoy a clean home.
  • My little Sid who loves to tell me everything and share all of her thoughts with me.
  • I'm loving that school has begun just for the fact that we have a schedule again.
  • I love that we live just minutes from the school - it is great since the girls started basketball and they can walk to practice.
  • I love that I have 8 hours a day to accomplish my list of things to do....and yet I have not completed one thing on it.
  • I love being in our new home and that we have a basement.

8 comments:

Cindy Spratling said...

I can't believe how big and old your kids are! When Ben and I got married they were little elementary school kiddos and now they are so mature :)
Um... I am in love with your house. So can we move into your basement? I love being by my family, but I long for the open space and fresh country air!!! Miss you guys. Are you coming to OR for Christmas and the wedding? Hope to see you then!

katie said...

Love the pictures Nat. The kids look like they've grown a ton just from last year. Basketball huh? I'll need updates.

Annie said...

they are beautiful...and handsome!!! and, you take your time with that list! there's no hurry. you deserve a break anyway!

Annie said...

oh, and i love the new family photos...thank goodness you got parker to cooperate! will i be seeing one in my christmas card???

Jenny said...

I used to love walking to school. Your kids are so darling. You take such great pictures.

I am also happy for a little routine...don't feel bad I have not accomplished anything either and I only have 2 kids.

mickey said...

Your children are so beautiful and handsome. It amazes me to see them grow.

I too was late posting my back to school pics, glad to know we're kindred spirits.

Nice pics I love them all, especially the header.

lizzie said...

wow! so great to see them growing...

Voice of Reason said...

I really enjoyed the pictures...especially of Parker. He seems to be getting real tall. Most likely a result of a concerned friend giving him an a healthy supply of Mountain Dew.