Tuesday, September 9, 2008

The New House "Outside"


All around the yard...Top 3 pictures, The deck is off the kitchen in the northeast corner.
4. The front door, Welcome! We just had the door painted black which I love.

6. Our view out our bedroom room to the East where we can watch the sunrise
7. Our view to the North beautiful Alfalfa fields
8. Our view from the deck. Our lot on the West and part of the North is lined with these beautiful pine tree.
9. Our view to the South
We are loving it here.

5 comments:

katie said...

Pretty sure our whole house would fit into your garage. Thanks for the pictures. I love the new place and feel the need to visit.

Jenny said...

What beautiful views. I love the deck. I love your house.

Amie Orton said...

so amazing natalie. I can actually breath easier just looking at the pictures.. all that fresh air and wide open spaces. Perfect. thanks for posting pictures.. someday I'm going to come camp on your lawn... someday!

Annie said...

do you now need window coverings for your bedroom? i'm a good curtain maker...i can't wait to see it in person!

carla said...

Hi guys, I love the pictures of Parker and the girls. They all look older, especially Parker. I loved seeing your new home. I can't wait to visit!
Love Grandma