Thursday, January 17, 2008

What I Do ALL Day

This morning I woke up early, put in a load of laundry and began to make breakfast. The kids all have their own alarm clocks They usually set their alarms for 6am so they can get their instrument practicing done before they leave for school. This morning, being the end of the week, everyone was done with their practicing so all of them had hit snooze to get a few more minutes of shut eye. I decided to read a few blogs and enjoy a minute to myself this morning. Just a few minutes into my indulgence I had two children join me and continue reading the blog with me. It was now 6:45 am and we decided to stay on task and get our morning reading in. I turned off the computer and we finished our morning routine. Everything was going great and Bruce offered to drop the kids off at school (which I usually do) so that I could get going with my day. Sidney said, "Ya, so Mom can make herself some hot chocolate, get back in bed and BLOG all day." Now you know what I do all day:)

10 comments:

katie said...

Ha! Would you please remind that girl that you would get up at some ridiculous hour (what was it, 4 a.m.?) to go workout right after you had a set of TRIPLETS! I wish motherhood was staying in bed all day, reading, blogging, and eating lots of food that doesn't make me chubby, or chubbier.

Annie said...

Well according to everyone all I do is SLEEP all day. I may be guilty of sleeping in, but I also have a nice clean house. You blog away Nat, you deserve it! Your photos from the past few entries are beautiful by the way!

Jenny said...

Not only do I sit in bed and blog all day, I do it in my PJ's. (Less laundry)

katie said...

Hey Nat....I love the new look of your blog. Just one thing. This really messes me up. You and Mickey have the same name...life simply lived.

Cindy Spratling said...

I think anyone who has triplets should be aloud to blog all day (not that you really do) for the rest of their life. Besides, I am still in my pj's and it's after 1:00 pm. Yep, I won't deny it, I really am.
Oh, I love the pics of Claire. Now I have proof for my family of her lovely bruised head. And I agree, the Rexburg temple was truly amazing!

Jennica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennica said...

Blogging all day... it what we all do now right?

I love the new look of your blog by the way.

JAGBHansen said...

Hmmm...Blogging all day Natalie? Sometimes I get lost in the world of blogs...one leads to the next that leads to the next to a friend I haven't seen in forever so I have to ready every post, I know how it is! They will understand in a while down the road!

Amie Orton said...

wow so funny...HEY you figured out how to change your template congrats! It looks beautiful.. especially the big picture on top with all the kiddos..

Tiffany said...

Hah! It's not true of you, but totally true of me. :)

Love the new look, by the way!