Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Pure Joy

















What an amazing day. We went to the Rexburg Idaho Temple. It was beautiful! It was so fun to watch the kids reaction and to see the anticipation in their eyes. It brought me joy to stand in the Celestial Room with my children. I hope they will always remember the feelings they felt and have a continual desire to return to the temple. It was a trip to remember:)








Our ride home through Island Park was like driving through a winter wonderland.

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

katie said...

I can't wait to takemy kiddos through the Draper temple. It really looks cold there. This morning at the bus stop it was 10 degrees. Too cold for me.

lizzie said...

so pretty...

Jenny said...

Too bad the snow here doesn't stay white. It is all ready a nice greyish black.
Your pics are so beautiful.

Amie Orton said...

Oh how Beautiful Natalie! What a cool thing to be with your kids all in the celestial room..It will years till that could ever happen again.. wow that is soo cool..I love the pictures of bruce and claire..your pictures made me miss everyone soo much..does claire have a bump on her head?

Amie Orton said...

OH i'm so glad to see you remembered your camera this time!

Jennica said...

What an amazing experience to have with your kids. I can't wait to have our kids go through the Draper one too. I am glad you have pictures.

John and Carol said...

Natalie, thanks for sharing my picture. That was a fun time but I wouldn't remember it if the picture haden't been taken and shared with me and with those I love. I also love how you can change your background and make your blog go interesting with all the pictures and comments. We love you all. Stay warm.