Sunday, January 13, 2008

Today's Lesson

I have not been to relief society for almost 21/2 years since I was called as 1st counselor in the primary. Since we are in Idaho for the weekend I attended RS. The topic of discussion these next two years is going to be great. I am so excited to learn more about the prophet Joseph Smith. She mentioned a church web cite http://www.josephsmith.net/ that is amazing. The photographs and time table is what I loved. enjoy (photo above is of the Sacred Grove 1907)

3 comments:

katie said...

I don't even remember what Relief Society is. It's been about 5 years for me. I'd probablyr rather be with the YW anyways. We thought of you while we were in Idaho this weekend.

Amie Orton said...

oh how fun! I want to hear how the open house was! HOw cool

Jenny said...

I am with Katie. I have been in YW forever. I am in the primary now, so still no RS for me. I would love to go and be taught instead of teach. Someday...