Wednesday, April 8, 2009

update

We are all alive! doing well and staying busy. Thurs we are getting carpet in the basement and the girls are so excited to start moving into their new rooms. Friday we are all going to the temple as a family. It is the girls first time, they are so excited to do baptisms. These past coulple of weeks we have had the fun opporunity of feeding our friends lambs in the morning. I have some pictures that I'll post later. But for now you can enjoy a fun video of the lambs at my friends blog.

3 comments:

Annie said...

so glad you are alive and well!!! yeah for the carpet...that is great. we can't wait to see you...

Tyler and Kristen said...

I'm so glad the firls liked them, now I just have to come up with a new project! Speaking of photography, you are quite the photographer! All the pictures on your blog are so cute! Tyler and I were thinking of trying to hire you to take some family pictures of Alex, Tyler and myself one of these days.

John and Carol said...

We are excited to hear you are able to go to the temple as a family. That is such a wonderful thing for the kids to be able to do, to prepare for the time they will go when they get their endowments. Thanks for being such awsome parents. Love Mom and Dad.