Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Birthday Wishes

Happy Birthday Missy

Happy Birthday to my fabulous friend. I have known Katie for 16 years. I first met her when she was sweet, young, energetic, full of life and an appetite to boot. She could eat me under the Sizzlers table at the all you can eat buffet, that was many young women's camps ago. She is now a busy, crazy, beautiful, quick whit, wife, mother of four beautiful kids and still an appetite that could (i believe) still eat me under the table and yet manages to look fabulous. I love you Katie. Have a fabulous Day. "The birthday card is in the mail (I only sent it yesterday)...talk to your mailman.

3 comments:

katie said...

Yes, i can out-eat anyone. Sadly though my now 31 year old metobolism is finely realizing that this is not normal. Sad but true.
Thanks for the birthday wishes and all the very kind things you said about me. It's a great time of year for a birthday.

Jenny said...

She is FABULOUS!!!!

Happy Birthday Katie.

Annie said...

i agree, she is fabulous!