Thursday, December 13, 2007

Sweet Gifts



Snow! Every few days Montana is dusted with a new, fresh, blanket of white. It is so pretty in the morning but by afternoon the wind picks up and blows it all away. I am ready for the snow to stay. Every year the kids hope that this will be the year for a white Christmas. We can always hope. The girls love their jingle, charm bracelets that Parker gave them. They go through their closets every night to find what they have that is red and white to wear...we are running out of clothes!

4 comments:

katie said...

Could Parker please send a bracelet to me? I love them. And snow...yeah, I'm freezing!

Amie Orton said...

cute bracelets! Parker has great taste. I'm seriously impressed..

Annie said...

Time to go shopping for more red green and white! We got eight more inches last night, but not Salt Lake...just a dusting there. I'm telling you, you want snow, come to Tooele! I'm just glad to not be commuting this year. I'm still waiting for my toffee...then I'll have a braclet:)

Cindy Spratling said...

Your Parker is so sweet. I love that he picked something so stylish out for "the sisters". See you soon!