Thursday, December 20, 2007

Odds & Ends

Today is my get everything done day. Just a few days before Christmas and yes, i am not done yet. I decided today is the day! I am finishing up all the last minute odds and ends and enjoying what? The few days before Christmas. My list today

blog

shower

pick up around the house (which has been organized chaos since Dec. 1)

wish Katie a Happy Birthday tomorrow:)

pick up Caren's gift who's birthday is on the 25th

pick up last of stocking stuffers

enjoy Christmas lunch with friends

pick up kids

homework, practice instruments

Christmas Band/Choir Concert

A fun, enjoyable, somewhat relaxing day

1 comment:

katie said...

Natalie...thank you, thank you, thank you. I love my gift card as always. And I love your list. I think I finally finished up today too. Oh well if I didn't. Thanks again.