Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Have a Holly, Jolly, Christmas!

Our jolly Christmas began at a reasonable hour this year. Parker was stirring @ 5am but he did not disturb us(Bruce and I). He did however wake Bailey so he could have a partner in crime. They could open anything in their stocking and play with anything that was out and not wrapped. At 6:00 Bruce and I got up as did Sindey and Parker decided he was heading back to bed. Finally at 6:45 Bailey decided to return the favor and woke Parker. He was just a little surprised. Everyone received exactly what they wanted even down to the cashews. It is 1:00 and we are all still in our pj's, playing games and stuffed from eating all the treats in our stocking. We will have to move the smorgasbord to later tonight:) Merry Christmas everyone in blog land.


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Annie said...

I've decided you have turned into queen of blogging! I LOVE all the pictures. I'm really excitedd Bailey got a guitar. Dan has three. He likes to play for me and I love when he does. Thanks for the Christmas Blog. I'll just have to keep the photo from last year on my fridge. Merry Christmas!!! We love you all!

Jenny said...

Hi Natalie!!! Remember me??? I hope you don't mind but I read your blog. It is a link on Annie's blog. Hope you are having a very Merry Christmas. Can't wait to hear more about your darling family. Jenny (Reimann) Fischer.

katie said...

I can't wait for our next visit to Montana so I can hear bailey play her guitar. Would you please blog about how you do your picture collages? I've tried to figure it out But I can't. thanks. Merry Christmas.

JAGBHansen said...

Oh, it gets worse with time?! Noooo! Just kidding! The kids were only up at 6:30 :) I am sure as they get older they will be more anxious for Santa to come. I will have pictures up as soon as I can!