Thursday, December 27, 2007

bright and early

This morning i woke up @ 6am, still dark outside, and thought perfect time to exercise! Work off the extras from Christmas and start off my vacation on the right foot. I changed in to my workout clothes tip-toed downstairs making sure not to wake any one and found all the kids up (who knows for how long) playing the Nintendo and computer...had they even gone to bed?





I decided to just continue with my workout on grandma's treadmill. By the time I worked out, showered and had breakfast the kids were dressed, had been into grandma's magical freezer(filled with everything from ice-cream sandwiches to old fashion drumsticks) a child's dream or should I say Parker's dream. While I was sitting down to enjoy a book Parker was suiting up to ride Grandpa's four wheeler and now , as I am blogging, the girls are on the four wheeler with Grandpa. Can I mention it is only 10:30am and we still have 6 more hours of day light.
If your wondering were Bruce has been during all of this time he ran to town, picked up oil filters, change the vans oil, check the brakes (played mechanic). Playing with all the toys in his dad's shop...he was in Heaven!





The kids are having a blast, Bruce is loving the simple life and I love having everyone happy. Life is good.

4 comments:

katie said...

don't you know that exercising while you're on vacation is bad for you?

Annie said...

How did you manage to take that picture of you on the treadmill without your camera???:)

Jenny said...

After all that exersise, you need a drumstick or an icecream sandwich to cool off. I am sure Parker would have shared.

Cindy Spratling said...

Wow! This busy weekend and you still made time for exercise. You rock!