Thursday, February 26, 2009

Birthday Celebration

When celebrating birthdays we do it all at once. Saturday was the day. While Parker and his buddies celebrated with paint balling and pizza the girls had a pool party. Their primary teacher from years past offered her indoor pool. The afternoon was filed with goggles, giggles, gifts and giddy excitement. They feasted on pizza, ice-cream and chocolate cake and even found room for popcorn and treats during the movie. What a fabulous way to enter the tween years.

Birthday Wishes to my sweet little ladies. I love You.
Happy Birthday Bailey
Happy Birthday Sidney

Happy Birthday Hannah

7 comments:

Bethany said...

Happy Birthday to your girls. I can still remember my mom telling me that you were going to have triplets, crazy! That cake is neat what are those balls all over it?

katie said...

Happy Birthday Girlies! Gotta love the beehives, right?! I think I need your cake recipe. Or maybe you should just make one for me and drive 8 hours to bring it to me. Is that too much to ask?

natalie spratling said...

The girls cake this year just evolved. We started out with just a simple double layer chocolate and then we added a chocolate butter cream frosting, then we shaved choc. curls for the top and then added Whoppers for the trim. The girls loved it.

Annie said...

just yesterday they were born! they are beautiful! happy belated birthday bailey, hannah, and sidney!

schuring family said...

Sounds like a blast. Those were the good days. Young and the party life

Paige said...

Natalie, Your girls really have that super model/deva look down for their pictures. =) It is cracking me up. My Quincey who is 13 does the same kind of "strike a pose" thing. It's fun.=D

John and Carol said...

Glad to see how much fun you all had on you birthday. Friends are great, and it's great to spend time with them on your special day. Love you