Thursday, November 6, 2008

Thursday Random Thoughts

Babies just make me smile. They make me realize what is most important in this life...FAMILY. (picture of Naomi , my great niece, or would that be my niece once removed)
It is amazing the temperature change we've experienced here within a given 24 hour period. Three weeks ago we received 14 inches of snow in a day and a day or so later it was gone with temperatures back in the 70. On Monday of this week we were in the high 60's and now the tree's are bare and it's 30. NO Fall this year! We went from Summer to Winter in one fail swoop ok two. Ok but what ever happened to cool, crisp, fall days? What ever happened to leaves changing colors?

Bruce took a 1/2 day off from work today. He drove about an hour and a half north of Billings to go scope out a cite to go hunting with Parker tomorrow. He should have just stayed here and hunted from our deck. These are the "shots" I took from my deck. In the top photo they were just hiding behind our pine trees.


3 comments:

Jenny said...

One year one of Randy's little brothers decided to sleep in and stay in his tent. All the others left bright and early. When he woke up and unzipped his tent there was a big beautiful buck standing right in front of him. He was the only one who shot a deer that year.

Beautiful pictures!!!

Cindy Spratling said...

I am behind in my blogging! Those pics of Savannah are AWESOME!! I am going to follow and learn how to do the editing too. You made such ordinary pictures look professional! Can't wait to see you guys!

John and Carol said...

Natalie, you should go pro with your photography, you would do really well.