Friday, September 26, 2008

Photo Friday

This gem is from our family photos this year. Talking about keeping it real. I don't think anyone but me enjoys having family photos done.
I seem to recall a similar photo four years ago, which I might ad was when we had our last family pictures taken. I don't think I'm asking too much when they only have to do this every four years.




and yet another...
This one is my ultimate favorite. They did this one just for me and it makes me smile every time I see it. I love these kids.
Here's to keeping it real.

4 comments:

katie said...

Gotta love the "real" pictures. Very good looking family though. I think Bruce must have as many brown plaid shirts as Mike does blue polo type shirts. Whatever works!

Annie said...

i bet you licked your fingers many times to straigten a fly away piece of hair, or something on someones face!!! i love the pictures. i sure hope i get one in my christmas card!! (have i hinted enough about the christmas cards??? if you're not doing christmas cards, i love just because cards too!!)

mickey said...

I have to agree that I love the "real" photos. I just gathered my children for their fall photos. It is a chore, but I love it. This year we decieed to do them ourselves, and that's just what we did. We simply draped a black sheet off the front of our entertainment center and awat we went. My father in law will be taking our family ones in a week. Oh what fun! Thanks to you I now have an idea to have him take some "real" pictures. Your family is beautiful!

Amie Orton said...

I LOVE the new family picture. IT is beautiful. I also love how you always do you new family pictures in the fall. I just might steal that idea from you because I just love the colors and I love fall.