Monday, June 2, 2008

Is This Heaven, No...It's Montana!

We took the new camper trailer out this weekend for it's first run to Greenough Lake, just south of Red Lodge 10 min. It was beautiful.The kids were so excited they totally lost their heads.
They thought they were in Heaven!

They love playing on the huge rock by our camp ground .

We hiked to the lake, played on the rock, ate, hiked, and ate some more. It is amazing that four kids can devour a large bag of jumbo marshmallows before lunch time... they have hallow as well as steel stomachs. It was a great escape from the real world.



5 comments:

katie said...

Are you serious? A trailer? I promised Mike that I would become a good camper if we could buy one. For some reason, he still thinks tents are fun. As it stands, I have vowed NOT to go camping until Matthew is three. I have many, many reasons. But I may just change my mind if you gave us your camper!

Jenny said...

What a beautiful lake. Camping is much better, nicer, cleaner, in a trailer. I love the lost their heads picture!!!

Annie said...

Wow, it looks so nice! And fun! Dan and I are taking our FIRST camping trip next week. Tents only though!!! Love the pics...

Jennica said...

I love Camping in a trailer. Looks like a beautiful place. I LOVE the huge rock!

Cindy Spratling said...

Wow, Montana really does have it's good points :) It looks so beautiful there! And I LOVE the trailer! Jealous!