Thursday, May 1, 2008

Thankful Thursday

I woke up this morning and realized I have so much to be thankful for.
1. Being able to get out of bed(not that I wanted to this morning) but that I at least can. - I would have much rather stayed in bed and pulled the covers over my head. After 2 days of 70-80 degree weather we are back to a high of 43 and rain...since the weather is so cold I am especially thankful for #2
2. Blogging - being able to connect with friends and family peering into their inner thoughts and daily events.
3. That in 3 days it will be May 4 -THIS will be over.
4. Bruce -6,400+ days of marriage whew, in the worlds terms that impressive.
5. Parker - that he is growing up into a young man and willing to work(most times)
6. Bailey - Her ability to enjoy the simple things in life
7. Hannah - That she is just like her dad, loves being in the great outdoors.
8. Sidney - Her love for animals - and that she can love them at our neighbors and we don't have to necessarily have them at our place.

4 comments:

Cindy Spratling said...

I am commenting with tearful eyes! I too have so much to be grateful for. And isn't it the most simple things that bring us the most happiness?! Love this post. PS: What a sweet baby in your previous post.

katie said...

Good job being quoted in the article. I too am very thankful but I'd be even more so if it'd stop snowing. May 1st....snow. Love the pictures.

Annie said...

I guess I should quit complaining...I too have so much to be thankful for! I love your family by the way!!

Jenny said...

Being a recipient of community service I really appreciate all that you are doing for the event. Sounds like a LOT of work. When Brad was born hats were given to the preemies. It was very touching.
I love the pictures of your cute family.