Wednesday, February 20, 2008

SNOW DAY

Today Bailey and I took a non-0fficial snow day and went skiing. Last week Parker and I took a day and went skiing as well. We just decided we needed to spend a day together and what better way then to be in the beautiful outdoors. http://www.redlodgemountain.comIt was as though we had the mountain to ourselves. Midweek skiing is the best, no lines (as if there were ever any lines in Montana)temp was about 40 with bright blue skies. It was a much needed break for both Bailey and I and some one on one time with each other.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I loved taking days off with my mom. We called them sick of work and school days.I am sure Bailey thought it was so great.

katie said...

Way to go. I think I want to take a day like that. Except mine wouldn't include skiing. Although maybe I should come to Montana so your kids could teach me. I'm afraid I'd run into a tree.