Friday, January 4, 2008

My PRIMARY goal...

is to get through this week. I am the 1st counselor in our primary and we are trying to organize all of our primary teachers, fill vacancies, present the new theme (I am a Child of God), pass out manuals, type up invitations for our quarterly activity and plan my sharing time. We have 85 children in our primary and I am just trying to get on top of everything. The sad thing is we have been trying to get organized with all of our teacher in place since November so that when January rolled around we would be ready to go. Such is the case, it will all come together i just have a hard time waiting.

2 comments:

katie said...

You're more than welcome to move to our ward. Everyone keeps moving out. I guess on a good week we have 40 kids there. Being in YW's, i have 2 Mia Maids. We're shrinking. Good luck this week. I remember that same feeling last year. It can be very frustrating. Love the pictures! Do you use Photoshop?

Jenny said...

Love the pics of primary kids. I am in the Primary as well. I put our bullitin board together yesterday. I might have to steal your idea. Did you just stand on a chair and have them all squish together to get the photo. So cute!!! We have also been trying to get orginized. It is a lot of work. Our president is moving in a couple of weeks so she is a little aloof. It will be nice to get the ball rolling.