Tuesday, November 27, 2007

All We Want For Christmas

I have been struggling with what to get the kids for Christmas. We keep it really simple in our home. So I have been thinking about this for the last several weeks looking in the stores, the adds, asking them for ideas ya-da, ya-da, ya-da and still have not come up with anything. The reason for the urgency is that I want to be done before December or at least next week. So struggling with "what to do" Bruce said that he asked the kids what they all wanted when he tucked them in tonight and they said:) the girls - clothes, and Parker two specific games. That is it. How simple is that. OK so how many times have I asked and they have him-ha-ed around and Dad asks and it is straight forward and to the point. Yeah! If only everything could be that easy. I'll have my shopping done, not by this week , but by next and can enjoy the season.

2 comments:

Cindy Spratling said...

Way to go on being simple. We are doing the same... of course we only have one child and she will be thrilled with a baby doll and some wrapping paper. Can't wait to see you all!

katie said...

I hope my kids turn out to be low-key. All Rachel wants in the BIG pink jeep she saw at ToysRUs. The $300 one. Yeah...we were dumb for taking her there.